Home Forums Recall Murphy Who’s ready to get rid of #SanctuaryPhil?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Blustein 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Admin
    Keymaster

Are you excited that the Petition has gone live? Are you out collecting signatures or looking to volunteer? Then you’ve come to the right place! This is the only Official Phil Murphy Petition Website backed by the Committee to Recall Phil Murphy!

Chrissy
    Participant

I’m ready I’m tired of him and the rest the libtards.

John L Manfra
    Participant

I’m ready trying to figure out where I can sign the petitionn as well as many people i know.. tintonfalls, freehold and jackson?

Admin
    Keymaster

Hello John,
    I’m Marc, the sites admin. There are events constantly being held & more are being added daily. You can got to Here

to view them. You can even subscribe to the events calendar.

Or you always have the ability to start your own petition which can be downloaded from this website. Just keep in mind that if you choose to do that, you can’t circulate your own petition. Therefore you have the ability to collect family and friends signatures, but you can’t collect your own. The reason is that a circulator has to swear that he/she has witnessed & verified all signatures. By law you cannot be a witness to yourself.

If there’s anything else I can help you with, reply to this thread, pm me, or email [email protected]. Thank you!
      Marc

Laura Blustein
    Participant

We need a signing event in Monmouth county….how about Woody’s in Farmingdale? Bet they would host….they boycotted the NFL for allowing kneeling.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.